Wood Grain Foam Mats
Wood Grain Foam Mats are constructed of a dense EVA closed cell foam and are designed to handle light duty traffic while giving you anti-fatigue benefits. They can make an economical aerobic floor or exercise room floor. The attractive wood grain surface design will make your room look great！
Wood Grain color provides an attractive and cool appearance of wood flooring, perfect for a wood look floor with the comfort of soft foam mats. And they are non-toxic, waterproof, impact absorbent, insulating, fire-retardant & help soundproofing.
These comfort interlocking mats are economical, safe and can quickly and easily be assembled in minutes to provide a refined, wood-floor look with the feel of a comfort mat!
Wood Grain Foam Mats are soft, comfortable and stylish, they are ideal for business and home, ideal for various applications including the following :
- Living room flooring
- Laundry room flooring
- Basement flooring
- Playrooms flooring
- Office flooring
- Trade show booths, etc
You can even take them when having outdoor activities.
- Material : Non-toxic Cushioned EVA foam material
- Structure Feature : The wood grain pattern is a thin layer of plastic that is bonded to the surface of the mat
- Standard Size :24″ x 24″ x 10mm thick (61cm x 61cm)
- Standard Color : Wood Grain or Oak Grain
- Surface Texture : Wooden Grain Design, Smooth Surface Texture
- Standard Hardness : Approx 38-42 Shore C
- Edges : Each mat comes with four interlock edges and two edetachable edge strips included
- Packaging : Shrink Wrap
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited Warranty
Please Note :
- Please note that these wood grain foam mats are not designed for medium to high traffic areas.
- These wood grain foam mats have a printed surface, so the printed surface is subject to fading over time, or extended exposure to direct sunlight may cause the printed surface to fade more rapidly.
- These mats should not be installed over carpet, and you may wish to use double-sided flooring tape for any semi-permanent installation.
- To clean harder stains or liquids off of the mats, it should be wiped off with a damp rag and cleaned under warm running water in a sink or bath tub.
- EVA foam is a soft product, so any weight concentrated on small areas (from high heeled shoes, chair and table legs) will leave permanent markings in the mats. It is subject to puncture and can be damaged by pets.