Shock Absorbing Floor Mats
Shock Absorbing Floor Mats are made out of durable, and eco-friendly EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate) foam, with anti-fatigue properties, shock absorption, reduce noise, and make floor exercises more comfortable. They are soft underfoot and yet will still withstand heavy loads or shock absorbing impacts. It can provide a comfortable cushion for knees, back, wrists, and elbows. Great for floor exercises like push-ups, sit-ups, setting a bench on for bench presses or foam rolling and stretching.
These mats have a dual purpose reverse diamond plate pattern on one side and a smooth warm pattern on the other side. The textured anti-slip surface improves grip and prevents slipping during workouts for and a safer workout. Its exceptional resilience allow you to keep your balance during any exercise style!
Shock Absorbing Floor Mats have almost unlimited uses and can be used in a variety of applications such as:
- Gym Flooring
- Indoor or Outdoor Play Areas
- Camping and Caravan Awnings
- Workshop Flooring and Garages Flooring
- Schools and Colleges Flooring, etc
Features and Advantages
- Protect Your Floor & Exercise Equipment. The high-dense, shock-absorbent mat helps protect floors from scratches, reduce noise, and brings ultimate comfort to workout routines. The cushioned foam mat provides a perfect platform for all your fitness equipment.
- Durable & Textured Non-slip Surface. Patterns on the surface prevents slipping and injuries during your workouts. Precisely cut pieces make the mats lock tightly together so they won’t come apart easily.
- Cushion, Anti-Fatigue & Support. Proven to relieve pressure when you exercise. With ½ inch extra thick, the exercise mat is comfortable on your feet, knees, elbows, back, spine and hips during practice.
- Easy To Clean – Waterproof. Resist any fluid and chemicals found in the workspace. The moisture-resistant technology allows you to wipe clean the mat with soap and water easily.
- Insulates from cold surface, Waterproof & noise & wrinkle proof.
- Material : Non-toxic virgin EVA closed-cell foam material
- Standard Size : 61cm x 61cm (24″ x 24″)
- Available Thickness : 12mm
- Available Color : Black, Grey, Green, Red. Customized available
- Standard Hardness : Approx 45 degrees shore C
- Anti-slip Texture : Top surface has diamond shaped texture and bottom is smooth
- Interlocking Edges : Each mat comes with four interlock edges and two removable edge strips.
- Carton Package: 4 pcs/set, 4 sets or 8 sets/carton, common Shrinking Bag
Please Note :
- When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.