Rubber Top Tiles
Soft EVA for floor exercise with hard rubber surface
Our interlocking Rubber Top Tiles are an ideal solution for people looking for a non-slip rubber matting surface that also has the exceptional cushioning properties of interlocking foam mats. The EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate) material in the mats offers luxury comfort and will reduce fatigue and risk of injury. They are comfortable to stand, kneel, sit and lay on.
These tiles are constructed using an innovative production process that bonds a recycled rubber top surface layer to a high-density EVA closed-cell foam base layer. Due to this construction, these tiles are more durable and slip resistant than standard foam mats, and like foam mats, are sound proof, water proof, shock absorbent, and insulating in addition to being light in weight as compared to standard all rubber tiles.
Non-skid rubber top surface that also has exceptional cushioning properties of a foam floor mat but is much more durable. The exercise mat can easily hold the weight of home fitness equipments for ultimate safety and protection. This mat is a great addition to any household!
These mats are NOT recommended for use in commercial gyms or with heavy equipment/weights.
- Gym Flooring
- Children’s Play Mats, Playrooms Flooring, Basement Flooring
- Workshop Flooring and Garages Flooring
- Marquees or Camping Flooring, etc
Features and Advantages
- Sound absorbent and insulating.
- Shock absorbent and slip resistant.
- Rubber top surface bonded to closed cell EVA foam backing.
- Non-skid matting surface that also has exceptional cushioning properties of a foam floor mat
- Detachable edge pieces allow each tile to be either a center, corner, or border tile.
- Not recommended for use in areas where heavy free weights and weight equipment will be used.
- Rubber top tiles are sound proof, water proof, and shock absorbent in addition to being mold/mildew resistant and easy to clean.
- Material : Recycled rubber top layer bonded to EVA foam base.
- Standard Size : 24″ x 24″ (Note: Tiles do overlap 1.875″ where they lock together)
- Available Thickness : 3/4″ (18mm) or 3/8″ (9mm)
- Available Color : Black background with green fleck, blue fleck, purple fleck, red fleck, etc.
- Structure Feature : A recycled rubber surface bonded to the top surface and durable EVA foam as based
- Standard Hardness : 45 +/-5 Shore C
- Mats’ Edges : Each mat comes with four interlock edges and two removable edge strips.
Please Note :
- The EVA Rubber Top mats are durable but we do advise that weight machinery and benches should not be placed upon them as they will be damaged by the pressure of machines on them. Resulting in dents or potential splitting.