EVA Carpet Mats
EVA Carpet mats can give you a plush carpet feel with anti-fatigue properties provided by the soft foam EVA backing. It provides enough support so you can sit or stand in comfort as long as your task or activity requires. They are easy to use and can be laid as permanent flooring or temporary. Economy EVA carpet mats works well as an inexpensive trade show flooring solution in any other location where a low cost anti fatigue carpet tile solution would be useful.
EVA Carpet mats are lightweight, portable and easy to install, but they are also slightly less durable than our standard soft carpet tiles and therefore have a lower price. If you’re looking for the most comfortable surface that looks fantastic inside your bedroom, drawing room, awning, tent, gazebo or trade show booth floors, then this is it!
EVA Carpet mats are soft, comfortable and stylish, they are ideal for business and home, ideal for various applications including the following :
- Living room flooring, Laundry room flooring
- Basement flooring, Playrooms flooring
- Trade show booths, Office flooring, etc
- Material : Polyester carpet fibers adhered to closed cell EVA foam
- Structure Feature : Top layer is laid with a plush durable carpeting
- Standard Size : 24″ x 24″ x 12mm thick (61cm x 61cm)
- Standard Color : Red, Blue, Grey, Green, Yellow, etc
- Standard Hardness : Approx 38-42 Shore C
- Edges : Each mat comes with four interlock edges and two edetachable edge strips for a neat finish
- Packaging Details : Shrink Wrap. Each pack comes in 4 pieces
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited Warranty
Please Note :
- To clean these interlocking EVA carpet mats, you can simply use a vacuum cleaner to remove dirt, sand, and debris from the surface.
- Any household vacuum will work, but it’s recommended that you test a small section of the carpet squares to make sure your vacuum will not damage the surface.
- For set-in stains, you can use a damp rag to gently remove and spills or liquids. For added convenience, you can even remove the carpet tile from the floor and wash with warm running water in a sink or tub.
- These carpet foam tiles are also strong enough to last under tables and chairs, however, like any cushioned carpeted area, heavy furniture left for long periods of time will likely leave indents without furniture coasters under the legs.