Give your horse the ultimate in stable comfort!
Therapeutic Stable Mats
Therapeutic Stable Mats are made of a unique blend of EVA for lightness and synthetic rubber for durability and toughness. Hence, this kind of mat has all the advantages of EVA stable mats & rubber stable, and overcome their weaknesses perfectly. They are designed to provide a cushioning comfortable, protective, and hygienic surface that is as comfortable for your horse.
Therapeutic Stable Mats are non-porous and interlocking, durable enough to withstand road studs, very lightweight and economical, making them hygienic and easy to install and disassemble ( it is an easy job for 1 person to fit them in your stable).
Our stable mats still provide excellent cushioned comfort for increasing the horses lying time and vital deep sleep periods and thermal insulation from the cold for your horse, as well as better protection against injuries and ease arthritic or inflamed joints!
Therapeutic Stable Mats can be used in a variety of private and commercial facilities, veterinary clinics and veterinary teaching facilities, such as the following :
- Horse Stables Flooring, Foaling Stable Flooring, Temporary Horse Flooring
- Equine Hospitals, Veterinary Clinics Flooring, Recovery Rooms Flooring
- Horse Stable Walls Mats,
- Horse Trailer Flooring, Horse Box Flooring
- Anti-Fatigue Matting, Commercial Gym Flooring, etc
- Lightweight, Durable and Flexibility. EVA & virgin rubber composite is a lightweight, durable, environmentally-friendly and versatile elastomeric polymer. The unique environmentally composite material provides the best toughness, comfort and uniform support for your horse.
- Anti-fatigue and Therapeutic. The unsurpassed comfort of our mats provdie therapeutic cushioned support to reduce muscle fatigue, ease arthritic or inflamed joints, as well as reduces risk of musculoskeletal disorders (MSD).* (The disorders are injuries or pain in the body’s joints, ligaments, muscles, nerves and tendons,etc.) While standing, this stable flooring provides a anti-fatigue supportive. While lying down the comfort stable flooring,it decreases the time line of injury rehabilitation!
- Impermeable & Minimise The Ammonia Smell. Due to the non-porous and non-absorbent structure, it’s completely impervious to liquids and don’t absorb moisture, ammonia or bacteria, so the urine cannot soak into the mats and become smelly in the stables, especially in the summer.
- Excellent Thermal Insulation. The mats helps to maintain optimal body temperature insulating the animal from any type of floor and from termal differences around the stable. Especially in winter, they have an excellent insulation from the cold.
- Save Your Bedding Cost, Time And Labor. From a cost basis – there is up to a 60% reduction in bedding used in horse stables which have non-absorbent mats. Less bedding means less work and lower costs. Cuts stable cleaning time by at least 50%! Lighter in weight than rubber mats, so easier to install and disassemble for cleaning. It is an easy job for 1 person to fit them, unlike rubber mats where it is definitely a two-person job to move them。
- Material : A Unique Blend of Rubber and EVA Foam Material
- Standard Size : 6′ x 4′ (183cm x 122cm)
- Depth : 20mm or 28cm
- Available Color : Black or Green
- Standard Hardness : Approx 72 Shore C
- Texture( top) : Olive Shaped and Diamond Shaped Anti-Slip Pattern
- Textured (underside) : Anti-Slip Raised Disks Bottom
- Edges : Interlocked on the 6ft longest sides or all Straight edges
Please Note :
- 6ft x 4ft mat supplied dovetailed down the 2 x 6ft lengths and come with a removable edge strip. The shorter 4 feet ends are straight edges
- The mats will withstand road studs but please note that some cosmetic damage may occur. Sharp, protruding nails in shoes and the use of certain shavings forks can also damage the mats and the warranty will not cover this damage.